Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Smeeks!!



I am officially in love.
In love with this store.
It is called:
Smeeks
Sad news...I live in Utah and Smeeks is in Phoenix.
BUT, for all you Arizonians, I expect you to visit this quaint little candy and novelty shop.
It is located here.



Also, my friend Georgeanne who owns Smeeks has
Frances

a vintage shop for men, women and babies alike.

Check out Georgeanne on the cover of Phoenix Magazine!

And check out me and Georgeanne and Scout (from 'To Kill a Mockingbird')
(anything look familiar? I knew when I met Georgeanne
we were bosom friends, now I know why!)


other Smeeks reviews
here
here
and here







***************************
!!!!!My sidebar updates!!!!!
****
To those of you who ordered silhouettes, the size is 9x10.
Please send a picture of your image to me, photographing the profile
of you, loved one, or animal. (or whatever!)
Did that clear it up?
go here for more information


****
For those of you who want a Book of Mormon (my favorite book),
They will be on there way.
Look for them in the mail box in the next few weeks!
I am so excited!!
And I will ship anywhere in the world-so don't be shy!
go here for more information


Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites