Friday, January 16, 2009

NewNie


Its true.
I am alive.
I look different.
I walk slow...and type slower.
But its good to be back!!
How can I thank you all?! I don't think I can...letters, e-mails, stories, toys for the kids, clothes artwork, dolls, love, donations and all your prayers!!
I will thank you all soon enough, but for now, (excuse me, i need to take my 6000th pill for the day) for now, here are my hands. They are tightly wrapped in what we burn patients call "Juzos" and they hurt.
Boy do I have some good stories for you....(raised toilets, special lookin' underwear, commodes galore and stuff like that.

Really, thank you all. Tears gush every time I think about the support from you all.
I LOVE YOU ALL...here's to a new Nie!

...but not so different. At the end of the day Mr. Nielson in his blue juzozs takes me by the hand for bed...like I said, not so different than before the crash(which we endearingly call "BC" and after the crash as "AC")
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites