Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Turning 2

Oliver's birthday review
I made vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting.
Mary let me borrow the vintage clown candle holder that she put in all of her babies cupcakes.
Ollie got a remote control snake. It seriously is the coolest thing in the world and he loves it...(even if the box says 6 and up)
Here is my "I'm coming to get you Umi" picture...(I love you Mom, and I will be sure to put weenie the green snake away when you come to visit)
Me and Ollie seconds after letting his blue balloon off.
Cool things about this picture:
1. I am wearing an apron
2. Jane is an Indian princess
3. Claire has a dress-up on over her clothes.



Happy Birthday my Son Oliver Christian!

-Stay close, New years and Christmas are yet to be blogged about.

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites