Monday, February 08, 2016

I {heart} Nurses

I was honored to share some thoughts with the 
 Utah Student Nurses Association last Saturday.
It was such a joy to share my love and appreciation for the 
nurses who challenged me, helped me become stronger, 
fought for and with me as I healed.
They were the ones who nudged me forward on my darkest days.  
We are stronger than we give ourselves credit for, 
and even in the most challenging circumstances, 
we can achieve happiness and inner strength. 
As individuals, we possess great power and determination, 
which helps us through even the toughest of days. 
These moments have impacted my life profoundly, 
and I continue to grow as I strive for a better future for me and my children.
I am becoming a wiser mother and woman with each day. 
At least, that's what I hope anyway.

Bookmark and Share