Friday, February 05, 2016

Achy


I didn't leave bed when my alarm went off this morning.  
I couldn't do it. I woke up and felt like I had run a marathon.
 I was exhausted and drowsy, and my body was super achy.
Luckily for me, Mr. Nielson could run 
the Little Nies morning circus while I stayed put in bed.
I finally pulled it together, went on my daily hike to the Y, came home, 
sat in a steaming hot shower for 35 minutes, put my PJs back on, and
 moved slowly the rest of the day.

Lottie and I spent most of the afternoon reading books and
 we watched a few cartoons.
Then I tickled her mercifully because she says she hates it, 
but begs me to keep doing it, and it's hilarious.
 I am hoping the weekend will cure my aches and pains.

* * * * * 
Do you have a gift for your Valentine?
Check out these beautiful Valentine-stained glass stars.

Happy Weekend!  
Spiritual Enlightenment: Who are we? We are children of God. 







Bookmark and Share