Friday, August 15, 2014

Ranch living day #5- final day


Toady was the final day at the glorious ranch.
Mr. Nielson and I stole a few hours away and took off on a 
little excursion with the 4-wheeler (or "quad" as the Arizonians say it).
We visited our special "spot" on the 9000 acre ranch.  
This "spot" is nestled on top of the mesa under some juniper trees.
(see page 86 in my memoir for more information)
After dinner we took to the campfire above the ranch house to
 roast s'mores under the almost full moon.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't get much better than that.



This is Lottie's new face.  It makes me laugh.
 A visit to the ranch wouldn't be complete without a few pyrotechnics.
Of course my brother Andrew is the master at this type of activity.
He planned them to be perfectly lit under the moon.
It was a breathtaking site. 
(which my bad iphone photos don't do justice)
This is me and my brother Andrew along with 
our youngest sister Lucy, and I look like a hippie:


Have a great weekend!  Spiritual Enlightenment


Tomorrow is my 6th anniversary since the accident.
I am celebrating with Mr. Nielson on a little weekend getaway.
Thanks for all your prayers, well wishes, and love!
Will blog about it on Monday 
xoxox

-Nie
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites