Monday, August 11, 2014

Ranch living Day #1



Mr. Nielson and I, along with the Little Nies spent almost a full week at the
gorgeous ranch in New Mexico last week.
I love this place with all my heart.
Mr. Nielson and I decided that next year we are going to ask Boss Nielson
if we can spend a full month up there while the kids are out of school.
(what do you say Boss???)
We also took my sister Lucy and my brother Andrew (and their families) 
along with Packa and Umi (my mom and dad)
on this wonderful adventure to the southwest.

Day #1:
 


The night ended as we let off the traditional Chinese lanterns into the 
endless black sky.
They floated away and disappeared behind the rugged hills 
and out of sight.
I think we all slept well in our beds with the cool
ranch breeze coming through the window.
Did I already mention how much I love it here?
 
Other Bluewater Days for your personal enjoyment:
 
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites