Friday, July 25, 2014

It's not over yet.


All of a sudden I feel like summer is over.
I guess because I am preparing for our back to school feast, 
preparing for the new Nielson family theme, school shopping, 
and I am also making preperations for our last family summer vacation.
Mr. Nielson and a few of my siblings are headed to the gorgeous state
 of New Mexico in a few weeks for a little ranch therapy.
I am so excited and the Little Nies can't talk about anything else.
A new dear friend, Stephanie Hock has re-created this summer beach scene for me
with her painting talent.  Stephanie is a wonderful artist.
I have it hung up in my bedroom so I can reflect on the summer, 
that day and even that very moment.
Because I can remember it, and how I felt, how it smelled, what the children were
doing, where Mr. Nielson was, and how my back ached holding Lottie
sound asleep in my arms on that hard rock.
But I was happy.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Spiritual Enlightenment HERE;
Modern Day Pioneers.


Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites