Friday, July 11, 2014

I got you.



Last night I lay in bed with so many thoughts buzzing around my head.
Deadlines, ideas, thoughts, responsibilities, stresses
and just the physical pain I feel daily. (four new sores on my legs)
I felt like I was going to cry.
And so I did.
Mr. Nielson put his arms around me and we talked.
It was dark in our bedroom, but outside our window the city glowed.
Our fan above us whirled around and around and I felt
a light breeze on my wet cheeks.
Then I unloaded my feelings to Mr. Nielson.
He listened quietly in the dark.
At then end of my worries, he helped me remember (again) 
that God is in control and if 
we do what He asks we will be blessed and taken care of.
It's true, God has never left me stranded, confused, frustrated or hurt.  Ever. 
I just needed more faith and my husbands reassurance.
After the tears were wiped away, Mr. Nielson kissed my cheek, hugged me tight
 and said:  "I got you".
It was one of the most comforting moments of my life.

Happy weekend.
Pray for Max.  This kids spirit is amazing.  He will pull through
and be even more amazing then he already was.

Spiritual Enlightenment HERE 
Marriage is good.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites