Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baby, Baby!

Did you know that Sundance has partnered with the actual
to come to Utah and share this musical experience with us Westerners?
Well they do, every year, and its awesome!
Mr. Nielson and I joined our dear pals Chad and Amber as we enjoyed 
this fantastic evening and music and all the stories behind the songs.
This year Amy Grant joined the lineup of amazing artists.
When I think of Amy Grant I think about denim and frizzy hair
 and that Baby, Baby song.
 Frizzy hair is gone, denim still intact, {granted updated denim}
 and a wonderful explanation about that song.
Did you know she actually wrote it while she was pregnant with her
first baby and this child within her inspired the hit?
I like that song so much better now knowing its about a baby
rather than a denim-mullet-wearing dude...don't you?
{Just to prove it, watch this....it's classic}
 {That is Chad, the GM of Sundance welcoming the gang to the event- he nailed it}
You still have a chance to be apart of this fun evening.
 Two more Bluebird Cafe events are taking place at Sundance 
on August 22 and 29th.  Go HERE for more information.

Also to note:

Claire is in the middle of another "playmation" film.
I don't have details yet, only that I went through my photos and died laughing.
I think this is really going to be a hit.
She is using the "calico critters" as her actors.
As far as I can tell, someone gets in the tub, falls down the stairs with his
hand stuck in some kind of vase, gets
caught smooching, and some kind of meal is being shared by the community.
I can't to hear the name of this film.
{ Dollhouse- Melissa & Doug}

AND:
One of my very favorite stores on the planet are having a sale on the 24th.
Check it out:

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites