Friday, May 30, 2014

Schools out.

Hallelujah for the weekend!
Not only is it the weekend, but its the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
This morning Mr. Nielson, Lottie and
 I will attend the children's dance festival, 
kiss teachers farewell and never step foot on school property until August.
Then we will probably rip up old math books or something crazy like that.  
I will also take the Little Nies to lunch where we will discuss "mom's school",
 and the top 5 things they want to do and accomplish over the summer.
Tonight Mr. Nielson and I are taking Claire on a overnight sailing trip with her
cousin.  They both graduated 6th grade and to celebrate, 
we are headed to Utah Lake.
It will be a beautiful summer night.

It's times like this I am so thankful to be a mother.
Thankful that God gave me the responsibility of mothering five gorgeous and
 healthy children.
A BIG HUGE thank you to the Little Nies teachers.  
Whew, what amazing people.
Also, enjoy these darling photos of my girls:
Spiritual Enlightenment:

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites