Friday, May 02, 2014

I Love my Sistas.

Happy weekend one and all!
Yesterday I was honored to share my thoughts on social media at 
It was such a great experience and I was 
grateful for the women who came to listen.
At one point during my presentation, I took a photo of the audience.
Look at those beautiful women!!
{These are my ladies}

After the conference, I ran home where I drank almost a full
can of Dr. Pepper, changed my clothes and went to see
Clane play their soccer game where sadly, they lost.
(Shoe clips from Bando)
 Glad for this weekend to catch my breathe, clean my toilets, and 
hang out with my children.
* * * * * * * * * *
Spiritual Enlightenment:
Yesterday during my presentation, I suggested this: 
Don’t teach your children that you can multitask 
them and your social media accounts.
Someday they will do the same to you,
and you wont like it.
by Sarah Sample and Edie Carey.
I have no words to describe the beauty of this music.
All I can say is, you need to Pre-order this NOW!
{Don't worry Lindsay Jones, I will send you one!}

Have a great weekend!!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites