Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Shower

It's the weeeeekend!
I am hosting and working with Pinhole Press and Sweet Tooth fairy on
a double shower this weekend for my nieces.
It will be my first little ditty at Fox Hill!
Sadly, our front door is still out of order.
BUT, the show must go on, and so it will.
We'll just use the backdoor.
All week, Mr. Nielson has been working on installing a
basketball hoop near our garage.
He poured the concrete and will install it on Saturday-
hopefully not while the shower is in session!
 My kids are SO excited since they know their ol' mom is a whiz at
hoops.  Not to brag, but it's true.

I love how the little Nies are pretty content hanging around home
on weekends which is my favorite, too!


Spiritual Enlightenment " This is my goal as a mother- A "Mother Heart"

Bookmark and Share