Friday, April 25, 2014

Weekend Shower

It's the weeeeekend!
I am hosting and working with Pinhole Press and Sweet Tooth fairy on
a double shower this weekend for my nieces.
It will be my first little ditty at Fox Hill--ever.
Pretty sweet since our front door is still out of order.
BUT, the show must go on, and so it will.
All week, Mr. Nielson has been working on installing a
basketball hoop near our garage.
He poured the concrete and will install it on Saturday-
hopefully not while the shower is in session (super classy).
 My kids are excited since they know their ol' mom is a whiz at
hoops.  Not to brag, but I pretty much am.

It's cute how the little Nies are pretty content at hanging around home
on weekends--my favorite.


Spiritual Enlightenment " This is my goal as a mother- A "Mother Heart"

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites