Friday, March 28, 2014

It's going to be a good weekend.

Happy Weekend!
Mr. Nielson are headed to the wondrous state of Wyoming where 
I am going to be a keynote at the Evanston Regional Woman's Conference.
I always love and appreciate talking in a hospital setting.
These are people who have amazing souls and have chosen a very selfless occupation.  
I am forever in their debt.
I will be back Saturday evening just in time to
take my girlie's (minus Lottie) to the General Woman's Meeting for the
 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons).
 The conference will be held at 6:00 p.m. MDT. tomorrow evening.
Or you can view it streamed live HERE
My girls are so excited, and so am I. 
* * * * *
Also this weekend I will begin creating the 
Little Nie's Easter baskets.
Here are a few things going inside that I think you might like:
This beautiful simple children's board book which
talks about Jesus' holy gifts to us.
Inside are paintings by Carl Bloch, Hans Hofmann, and Frans Schwartz.
I think this is a must-have for Easter.
HERE or HERE

My children are big into puzzles, so each child will get a
 personalized photo puzzle.
  They will really enjoy this for years to come.
To get the puzzle visit Pinhole Press HERE

They will also be getting their favorite assortments of Cadbury eggs, 
peeps, and jelly beans.

* * * *
Spiritual Enlightenment:
Come and hear messages of hope and guidance from women leaders and a
 prophet of God.  Enjoy Worldwide Sisterhood!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites