Friday, March 14, 2014

I'm outta here.


Happy Friday!
Mr. Nielson and I are headed to Kanab today.
Kanab is a very small town in southern Utah. 
I am speaking at the Women's Forum tomorrow morning.

The Little Nie's are pretty excited that I am leaving because they think that
 means they wont have to do their Saturday jobs.  
Think again Little Nie's! 
I have them all written out for our babysitter (Van) to help assist them.
I am grateful for a little break.
Saturdays are the worst days ever for me.
I usually turn into the wicked witch and boss everyone around.
I am going to change that and get a new system for Saturday chores.
Yes, I am putting that on my 'to-do' list as I type this:
"No more wicked witch Mama, find system for Saturday jobs...
probably pray about it."
 
Anyway,  have a great weekend.
Spiritual Enlightenment = "Stop it"
(Make your kids watch this!)


 

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites