Friday, February 07, 2014

Drums and Mrs. Drummond


 Today Lottie rediscovered Oliver's drum set when 
Mr. Nielson brought out of storage.
My world just got very loud and slightly annoying-again.

Tonight my dear friend Ree Drummond (AKA: The Pioneer Woman
and I had dinner in downtown Salt Lake City.  
Ree who is possibly the most popular blogger ever, wrote
 a sweet blurb for me when I published my book
Ree is beautiful, kind, and full of grace and wisdom.
We are both presenters at this years RootsTech conference.
Ree spoke yesterday morning and I am speaking Saturday morning. 
Tonight at dinner we talked about our children,
our husbands, our ranches, cooking, 
her dog Charlie, (but not cooking her dog Charlie), red hair, and our love stories.  
Then Ree gave me some amazing advice along with a
wonderful poem to read when times get hard and when people are cruel.
Ree is a beautiful person. 

Happy Weekend!
Watch the RootsTech conference recordings sessions HERE
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites