Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A thought on a Tuesday

I have been thinking a lot of the people I love and appreciate in my life.
People who have done something that I personally find admirable 
or extremely challenging amidst their own trials. 
 I am grateful for these people.  
I am grateful for their example in my life, and my children's lives.
 I am grateful for the choices they have made that make them who they are.
They had to make conscience and 
deliberate choices to get them to where they are.
It's hard to stand up for what is right when it what is right is so uncool.
It's hard to fight for something when it's not popular.
I have a list of these men and women in my journal.
I gather strength from them daily.
Do you have a list? 

Just my thoughts today.




Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites