Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where I want to be in 10 years....

 
Today I was honored to be interviewed with Utah's Shauna Lake from KUTV news.
This was for her Person 2 Person series.  My segment will air mid February.  
Shauna and I had a good talk about my life, 
me before and after the accident, my goals, 
who I am and who I want to be.
Shauna asked me where I want to be in 10 years.  I was kind of stumped.  
I said that I wanted to be right where I am today, but honestly, 
I don't think I have ever really thought about it. 
Mr. Nielson and I talk about saving up our pennies so we can go on a mission
for the Mormon church.  I would love to have more children (if it's possible),
 maybe my secret project will have taken off and really making an impact. 
(I really REALLY want that to succeed}
Maybe I'll write another book?  
I have been given this trial and I hope that I am doing good things with it.  
It's hard and there are lots of moments when I don't want to deal with the hurt 
and pain every every single day forever.
Or plan my life around surgeries, hospitals, and doctors.
But I also know that 10 years is a lot of beautiful, 
successful and happy living too.
I don't know where I will be in 10 years.  
I know that wherever I am, as long as Mr. Nielson is by my side
and my children still love me- It will all be right.
Thanks Shauna for the chat.  Let's do it again soon.


Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites