Friday, January 17, 2014

I thumb you


Last week I asked my dear friends -who make the beautiful glass stars,  
if they could make a specialized Valentines Day star for me this year.
The center is Mr. Nielson's thumb print in red and my thumb print in pink.
Together it makes a darling heart.
You can order you and your sweethearts thumb-print heart star for 
Valentines Day HERE.
Then I decorated my hotel room with the stars and pretended I was home.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Are you familiar with the RootsTech conference?

This conference is designed to help you collect your family history and stories 
and is hosted by FamilySearch.org,
the largest genealogy association in the world.
I am speaking on Saturday at the general session.  
I plan on sharing why I believe it's important to keep track of amazing, 
important, and noteworthy events in life (life for example; a plane crash).
RootsTech 2014 takes place on February 6-8 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
To register, go HERE
Also, check out who will also be speaking at the RootsTech conference:
The Pioneer Woman.  Love her.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites