Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas photo shoot

 
It's Christmas EVE!!!!  
Mr. Nielson and I are going to Sundance Ski Resort 
 with the children to ski for the day.
It's our tradition and it will be the first ski for all of us this season.  
We just got a bunch of wonderful snow, so it will be fantastic! 
Tomorrow I will post our family Christmas card photo that
For now, here are some behind the scenes photos (thanks Lucy).
I love the way the photos turned out.  Wendy and Tyler are amazingly creative.  
I told them my wish for this year's Christmas photo idea, 
and they obliged and even told me they thought it was cool.
 Thanks to the Sundance Mountain Resort were we used the majestic 
rehearsal hall for our photos.
{It's Wendy and Tyler, yo!}

Below is their 2014 schedule.  
They are going to be all over the USA.  
I suggest you book a session with them asap, 
they fill up fast and I promise you don't want to miss them.  
Go to Blue Lily's blog HERE or click on your city below to book.
Blue Lily Photography 2014 Schedule:

Sydney, AU: March 1-2
Washington, D.C.: May 16-18, October 17-19, 24-26
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites