Friday, November 08, 2013

Sundance Yoga/Movies


I am grateful for a sweet husband who enjoys yoga with me
Mr. Nielson and I joined our good friends Chad and Amber at Sundance
for a fantastic yoga session.
Gigi was our instructor.  She is one of the reasons I love yoga.
Her voice is calm and soft.  Her grace is such an inspiring example of what yoga
can do oneself. We had such a wonderful afternoon,
plus we were with Chad and Amber-
whom we love.  (did I tell you about the time they invited us to
their house and Lottie took a permanent marker to their
 kitchen wall??  Who does that?}
Gigi used essential oils as part of the yoga/mediation routine. 
It was so enhancing to the experience.
I love yoga.  I love it so much. 
It has done so much for my health and healing.

If you are from out of town and planning a Sundance trip soon (Dr L???)
you definitely need to schedule a yoga session.
If you live in Utah- I'll see you there!
Doesn't it sounds so cozy to do yoga inside a warm cabin
(with fire in fireplace) and it snowing outside?
Or perhaps calming yoga after a nice thrilling day of skiing?
I could go on and on and on...
 More information about the Sundance Wellness Spa visit HERE.


Happy Friday!!!!
***Speaking of Sundance, have you heard of the 
FREE Redford Film Series?  
Free movies of Robert Redfords classics are showing at
the Sundance Resort screening room.
and Jeremiah Johnson (among others)}
Also, Free popcorn provided.
Perfect for a family night or date.
Check the poster below for movies/dates/times (below:)
or visit HERE

Spiritual Enlightenment:
Learn why finding and connecting with one's family has always been a
priority for members of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

With the holidays coming up and the menus needing to be planned,
check out my friend Whitney's fabulous, easy cookbook:




The End.
Have a great weekend!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites