Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jane KNOWS

Our family wants to help every person young and
old feel the Saviors love-as we do. 

Word-for-word (capitalization too) here is what Jane knows
and what she wants to share with you.
We hope that after reading this you will feel the
Savior a little more in your hearts and lives.
Jane Bronwyn,  age 10
I know this church is true, and families can be together forever.  
 I know we have a living prophet on the earth today.
I know that Joseph Smith translated the book of Mormon.
I know that Jesus’ love for me is infinity.
I know that Heavenly Father answers my prayers.  
 I know the Book of Mormon is true.   
 I know that if we follow the commandments we will live in 
Heaven again with Heavenly Father, where I know I will be safe.
I am excited to go to the temple one day, and I know when we are baptized 
we are washed clean of all our sins.
I know I am a daughter of God.
* * * * * * * *
Go HERE to read what Claire knows.

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites