Monday, October 21, 2013

Deer Camp 2013

 2013 Deer Camp.
{Three beautiful days in Utah's Rocky mountains}

 {Nicholas and Gramps on the trail}

This year my dad re-joined the campers from his 3 year hiatus.
When I picked up the boys on Sunday afternoon, I asked if there were any tears.
The boys told me all of the times (in detail) that their other cousins cried, but oddly enough, 
the Nielson boys didn't shed one tear...well, I take that back.  
Mr. Nielson told me that Nicholas cried pretty much the whole 3 hour hike home.
Here's why:
Nicholas is just like his ol mom.  
There is only ONE toilet in our hearts- our own.
Did I ever tell you about the time when Mr. Nielson and I flew to Paris 
and the whole 10 hour flight I didn't go to the bathroom- anyway...



 I am so glad my boys are back safe and sound.
After Nicholas finally went to the bathroom,
they got in the shower, scrubbed fingernails, ears, hair, etc
 they put on their jammies, had dinner,
and then fell asleep on the couch.

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites