Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend plans


Dear Mr. Nielson,
It's the weekend...hip hip hooray!  I am so excited- except you won't be home,
and that is a bummer.
Last night I woke up at 5:00 in the morning because it was thundering so loud.
Quite the show, you would have loved it.
Here are some highlights of the day:

-Charlotte ate a whole container of fresh Utah raspberries
and one peach from our tree within about five minutes.
My mom and I went to Target and she wouldn't stay in the cart and
touched anything she could get her paws on.
Then she took only a 15 minute nap.  Oh man.

-Oliver threw his football on the roof of school and was devastated
when he came home.

-Nicholas wouldn't put his shoes on for school today.
I threatened to call you several times.
I didn't because I knew you don't have reception and wouldn't pick up.
I thought about having a pretend conversation out loud with you and
say things like: "Oh, really, you mean we will have to take away Nicholas'
scooter for a week?!  Wait, did you say TWO weeks?"  You know stuff like that.
But then he'd probably want to talk to you and then I'd be ratted out.
I physically had to put his shoes on myself and 
practically shove him out the door.  You are glad you missed that episode.
Except later that day I was feeling super guilty and called him at school
to apologize and tell him how much I loved him.

-Claire and Jane went to Umi's house and played fairies.
My mom (Umi) said that they pricked their fingers with a needle and rubbed them
together to initiate each other in their new fairy club.

As for me, I downloaded Keith Urban greatest collection album because the
children play the same music over and over and over and over.
We need to mix it up, and country music reminds me of the fall time.

We are headed to Riverwoods for the 'Chalk the Block' event.
Wish you could be there with us to draw- or at least watch the baby while I draw.
The missionaries will be joining us.
I love those guys!
Love you more!
-Me.
 {sunset last night at our special spot}
* * * * * * *
Spiritual Enlightenment:
{The story of Joseph Smith and the restoration and establishment of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons)}
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites