Friday, September 27, 2013

Weekend plans and stars!


Happy weekend to you!!!!
This weekend we...scratch that- I will continue to clean out our garage.
I will change every one's sheets from summer lightweights to warmer flannel.
I will also hang up all my Halloween glass stars! I am so excited!
I got a few new stars this year to add to my beloved collection.
Do you have one of these amazing stars in your home yet??
You need one.  You really do.
Here are my favorite in no particular order:
 (Click on the photo for the star link}
 And meet this adorable Happy Fat Jack star. (he is 3D)

Piggy and Dirt are giving away $150.00 worth of stars {plus free shipping}
to a lucky winner. To enter the giveaway:
 Follow kurtknudsen on Instagram 
Re-post your favorite star with hashtag #piggyanddirt.
Winner will be chosen via instagram Monday, 9/30
If you don't win, don't despair!  
Use code STEPHANIE for 20% on Piggy and Dirt Etsy Shop HERE
The coupon is good until October 12th.
Meet Piggy and Dirt
(or Becky and Kurt)

* * * * * * * * * *
Join me tomorrow night at The general Relief Society meeting which
 will be held at the Conference Center in Salt Lake City
Saturday, September 28, 2013, at 6:00 p.m. (MDT)
Or head to your local Mormon meetinghouse to view the broadcast.
Get twitter updates from the meeting...info HERE
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites