Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seven.

Dear Mr. Nielson,
Hi darling!  How is everything at the ranch?
Everything is fine here. Another overcast day today.  
I dropped the children off at the dentist today.
SEVEN cavities between them.  Oh boy.
Despite our good brushing/flossing habits it looks
like we have some major work to be done. 
I took the children back to school after the dentist and they were
really mad at me.  They thought I'd just bring them home for the rest of the day.
FAT CHANCE! 
I think I figured out a way to fall asleep without you. 
I practice yoga right before bed and after I am so tired and I fall fast asleep.
Works great.  I also sleep with your Bear Grylls knife next to my pillow for
extra protection. 
Oh, also, I found the journal I wrote you in 2006.  Remember that?
Every day for 365 days I wrote a paragraph of why I loved you that day.
Sometimes what I write is really funny, and sometimes its embarrassing, sometimes
its so sweet I end up crying.
You are so wonderful to me and I adore your guts.
I love you and miss you mucho!

-Me.
* * * * * * 

Hey Utah!!  The annual 'Chalk the Block
at the Riverwoods in Provo is coming up!
Last year my family got to participate- we drew our family with our theme.
This year we will be there again- we are still considering what to draw...
we are not very good at chalk drawing,
in fact last year everyone in my family
 pretty much gave up and I finished it by myself.
Come see the amazing real artists!
September 12th-14th, 2013
9:00 am to 10:00 pm
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites