Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Goodbye my cowboy and other announcements.

Mr. Nielson is headed to New Mexico to become a cowboy and repair fences, 
build barns, and chop down wood. 
He will also wake up when the sun comes up and 
fall off to sleep when the sun does down- like real cowboys do
(instead of staying up really late with me.
Have I ever mentioned to you how much I HATE sleeping alone.
I wish I could climb in his truck and go with him,
but I need to hold the fort down here.
I will miss you darling boy!
* * * * * * *
Did you know that Mindy Gledhill has a new album out TODAY!
Check it out! You can purchase it on:
We were lucky to have Mindy come over about a month ago
and hand deliver a early copy.
My girls know every single word to every single song.
Mindy's music is so soothing, calm, and clever.
I love Mindy!

* * * * * * *

ATTENTION UTAH COUNTY:

My awesome cousin Mike, needs used working laptops.
The laptops will be used by Kidnected World and Choice International,
 both not-for-profit organizations, to connect the community of Lamjung, Nepal
 to the rest of the world via the internet.
I am on board, but I don't have a used laptop to offer.
So, if you are like me, you can donate money
to the not-for-profit organization
HERE
{this is a safe and powerful resource in making a significant
 difference in the lives of the community in Lamjung}.

Time is of the essence! 
Any donation you make will need to be made by tomorrow
(Wednesday, 9/11/13)
E-mail Mike at:  mikevanburen@gmail.com
to schedule a pick up time or any questions.
Also to note: Mike is the cute boy that works at 
Rubio's in Orem (FYI)
{This is Mike}

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites