Friday, September 06, 2013

Good change.

{Four years ago.}
There is a change in the air.
I felt it this morning as I was kissing my children goodbye before school.
We were on the front porch steps.
I felt that familiar crisp autumn air and the smell that goes with it.
It is indescribable.
I am so excited about this change.
Just like the seasons, I too have changed,
progressed and grown over these
last few years.
My body has come so far. 
I am so thankful for change.  It brings new breath and new perspective
on everything.  Sometimes change is unwanted, but we can decide to make
that change beautiful and worth our pain and frustration.
I hope I am doing that.  Most days I feel like I am.
But not always.
I have a hugemongus sore on my leg right now.  I am trying to 
be patient, but it really hurts.  Burned skin is very thin and fragile and
one little bump causes a serious wound.
So, here I go again.  I am hoping it wont need a skin graph.
Prayers.
Change has been good for me.

* * * * * * * 
My sweet niece Drew (aka: Chickie) has a cute boy-friend, Kollin who was
 in an accident over the weekend.  He needs prayers.
I know the Lord provides miracles.  I have seen them in my own life.
I believe God has a plan for each of us.
I promise, we are never left alone- ever.  Even during suffering.
So, to my cute niece Chickie and especially to Kollin's family,
 hang in there, keep praying and knowing that God is aware or everything.
Miracles happen!
* * * * * * *
Spiritual Enlightenment:
What Mormon's BELIEVE
{A summary of the core beliefs and doctrines of members of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormons),}
 * * * * * * * 
Have a good weekend!

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites