Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nice try

Jane has always loved to read.  Always.
I can give her a book and she will read it all in one day- if I'd let her.
She got home from school and sat on our front porch and
 I didn't see her until dinner.
I love that about my Jane.

I didn't watch the MTV music awards last Sunday, but I heard about them.  
I heard they were crass, explicit, embarrassing and very disrespectful.
Awesome.
I like a good song as well as the next person, but
If those idiots ever think they can come into my home
and mess with my children and influence them with their "shocking" ways;
then I say:
over my dead freaking body.
Nice try world.  

 If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, 
we seek after these things.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites