Friday, August 23, 2013

First day of school prep


The 2013-14 school year began.
My little Nie's left to school and were on time- maybe even a little early.
 My children are excited to start a new year, excited for new friends and of course they 
all love their new teachers!
 My girls picked a fun lunchbox this year from Timree. {remember here too?}
Favorite feature is the chalk board backside, where I can write small
love notes to the girls each day- and I intend on doing just that.
 Of course sorting out the supply list was daunting but kind of fun at the same time-except Charlotte never wants to go shopping for supplies 
with us ever again. Remember this story?

I am welcoming a new school year with open arms.  
I want my children to succeed and grow this year.
It's Claire's last year in elementary school. 
Next year she will ask to shave her legs and wear mascara.
Blah!  But she is growing up and I am excited for her.

Jane got her ears pierced...again.  Claire and Jane both got their ears pierced 
while I was in a coma.  Their aunties Courtney and Lucy took them.  
Jane's grew in over the years, but Claire kept hers in.
Jane told me she was ready to try it again.  
So we went to the mall.  She wasn't even scared.
After she told me her heart was beating really fast. She looks darling.


 The night before school I photographed my girls together.
I have the cutest girls in the world.  They are beautiful souls.
 I taped up the family theme on a big black poster board so we could read it everyday.

 I hope you have a great weekend!!!
Spiritual Enlightenment: "When you save a girl, you save generations"
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites