Friday, August 23, 2013

First Day of School Prep


The 2013-14 school year began.
My little Nies left for school and were on time- maybe even a little early.
 My children are excited to start a new year 
and excited for new friends, and, of course, they 
all love their new teachers!
 My girls picked fun lunchboxes this year, and my favorite
feature is the chalkboard inside, where I can write small
love notes to the girls each day!

Of course, sorting out the supply list was daunting but fun
at the same time- and now, Charlotte never wants to go shopping for supplies 
with us ever again. Remember this story?

I am excited to welcome the new school year and eager to see my
 Nies thrive and grow. This year marks Claire's last year in elementary school.
Next year, she will ask to shave her legs and wear mascara.
Blah! But she is growing up, and I am excited for her.

Jane and Claire got their ears pierced while I was in a coma 
with the help of their aunties. Jane's ears grew in over time, but Claire still has hers.
 Jane was ready to try it again, so we went to the mall.
She was nervous and hesitated a few times, but finally, she did it!


 The night before school, I photographed my girls together.
I have the cutest girls in the world. They are beautiful souls.
 I taped up the family theme on a giant black poster board 
where we can see it every day.


 I hope you have a great weekend!!!
Spiritual Enlightenment: "When you save a girl, you save generations."




Bookmark and Share