Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Man in the Moon

Mr. Nielson and I shared the stage speaking at the
event at Glenn Beck's Man in the Moon extravaganza
in Salt Lake City last week.
What an honor to be a part of this.
{Press release: HERE and HERE }

Justin Hackworth came to photograph us- and boy did he!
Enjoy the photos:
 
Mr. Nielson and I mingle with friends and fans (of GB) before we speak
  
 Chatting with Mrs. Beck (Tania) and her cute daughter
{Glenn checks the crowd}
 Our panel for the afternoon; Mr. Nielson, me, GB, Tania Beck,
 CL Bryant, and Mrs. Elizabeth Smart
 Elizabeth is a beautiful women- 
I was honored to share the stage and get to know her.

The ballroom photos:
 Does anyone recognize THIS BOOK?
This was truly an epic event. 
I will never forget being a part of this.

The End.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites