Monday, June 24, 2013

I am not ashamed.

I had such an edifying sabbath yesterday.
I just want everyone to know that I am a proud woman, mother, and 
daughter who believes in God.
I am so blessed and I am so thankful particularly as I type this.
I have been pondering the atonement of Jesus Christ and 
realizing his role in our lives.  
We are lucky.  
We have what it takes to do hard things.
He is who we look to when hard times come-and they do come.
I believe in Christ.  He is my King.
With all my heart, to him I'll sing.
I believe in Christ; so come what may.
I believe in Christ and so, I will share this message with everyone to know.  
I am not ashamed to be a follower of Christ, to be a member of 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints {Mormon}.
I am so lucky, and I am so thankful to have this knowledge.

If you are interested in reading more about Mormons, please go HERE.
If you want a Book of Mormon,  you are welcome to request one from me, HERE 
 {I will send you a book with my testimony inside}.

 Mr. Nielson and I went to a missionary training meeting.
We were taught, edified and uplifted on how to be better missionaries.
My missionary work is to share the happiness my family and 
I enjoy daily through the gospel of Jesus Christ; here on my blog.  
The gospel is what keeps me moving-keeps me going, 
and puts life in perspective.


Happy Monday to you all.

-Nie.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites