Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy baby


This morning Lottie and I were the only ones awake.
I fed her, bathed her and then she insisted that
 I put on her white moccasins without clothes.
She lay on her back in the middle of the living room with the sunlight pouring in
the large windows that face to the south.
The sun was just peeking over the mountains.
The room was quiet except Charlotte making the occasional baby noises.
I feel so crazy sometimes.
I feel so busy and uptight sometimes.
Watching Charlotte enjoy that quiet moment 
was perhaps the happiest part of my day.
She is teaching me so many lessons, and most the time I ignore it.
Like being present, living with intent in the moment,
 showing real emotions when I am sad, mad, frustrated, hungry, 
tired, grumpy, pleased and happy
{in a mature way of course}.
I am going to try harder.

* * * * * *
This evening we are meeting with some of our favorite people in the world: 
for another round of amazing photos.
Wendy and I have put together another fun scene for our annual summer photos.
I think Wendy and Tyler of Blue Lily are like Disneyland.
They make every dream come true.
Can't wait to show you!



Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites