Thursday, May 30, 2013

Freedom {from school}


 Freedom!!!!!
School is officially out!! 
Today is the last day of school, and we couldn't be more happy.
A BIG HUGE thank you to my children's teachers for all the love and
 effort they put in to this school year.
I will miss them.
I guess that is the beauty with having a lot of children, you never really say 
goodbye to that teacher until the caboose child is done.  
Luckily, we have a few years before that happens.
This is what my children did {per Nicholas' request} today.
I had to photograph this awesomeness.
I also want to share how saddened I feel over Katrina's death earlier this month.
I don't know this family, but my heart breaks for them.
I want them to know I will help out in anyway-
Sometimes we don't know why things happen, but can rely on
God, faith and hope to get over something like this.
Also, prayers go out to Private First Class Cody Towse from Utah.
who passed away serving in Afghanistan last week.
Thank you to Cody and all those who fight and sacrifice their lives
everyday for our freedom.
XOXO

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites