Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekend plans


Happy weekend to you!

{photo by Justin Hackworth.  
I love this photo of all my children}
Here are the ten things I am hoping to accomplish this weekend:

1. Lots of laundry
2. Unpacking from trip
3. Packing for Europe
4. Putting together a long list for my nanny-niece Savy who will be babysitting the Little Nie's while we are in Europe.  I am going to write down everything from how to make a Nielson packed school lunch, to what clothes not to dry in the dryer- and listing my sisters and friends who are bringing in meals while I am gone. (and you wonder why I have ulcers and stomach attacks??)
5. Changing sheets from winter flannel to spring cotton on all beds.
6. Finding a good stomach pill to balance out all of my medication and pain pills, and whatever is going on in there.
7. Weed- nah, never mind. Just get BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Stay on top of my pain medication so I can function and be nice to my children.
9. Grocery shop.
10. SLEEP
* * * * * * * *
Please take a minute and watch this very powerful and touching 
video of my sweet friend Leslee.  She and her husband were hit 
by a car while walking in St. George Utah.
The woman who hit them was texting while driving.
Please educate yourself and your loved ones on the dangers of this!!!
Visit Stop the Texts, Stop the Wrecks for more information and other videos.
Happy weekend!
Spiritual Enlightenment HERE
 * * * * * * * *
PS.  Just a little shout out to my Freshly Picked Moccasins.
I packed two pair for Charlotte while we travelled all last week.
They are one of the best things that happened to motherhood.
Charlotte doesn't pull them off, and if she tries,
she can't, so we never loose them.
They are comfy.
They come in the best colors.
They are soft and easy to wear.
If you have a baby, you should have a pair.
Really, you should.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites