1. Lots of laundry
2. Unpacking from trip
3. Packing for Europe
4. Putting together a long list for my nanny-niece Savy who will be babysitting the Little Nie's while we are in Europe. I am going to write down everything from how to make a Nielson packed school lunch, to what clothes not to dry in the dryer- and listing my sisters and friends who are bringing in meals while I am gone. (and you wonder why I have ulcers and stomach attacks??)
5. Changing sheets from winter flannel to spring cotton on all beds.
6. Finding a good stomach pill to balance out all of my medication and pain pills, and whatever is going on in there.
7. Weed- nah, never mind. Just get BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Stay on top of my pain medication so I can function and be nice to my children.
9. Grocery shop.
* * * * * * * *
PS. Just a little shout out to my Freshly Picked Moccasins.
I packed two pair for Charlotte while we travelled all last week.
Charlotte doesn't pull them off, and if she tries,
she can't, so we never loose them.
They are comfy.
They come in the best colors.
They are soft and easy to wear.
If you have a baby, you should have a pair.
Really, you should.