Tuesday, April 09, 2013

RIP Gerald


I am home from the hospital.
Its good to be home in my own bed.
I am so sore and in these times, I just can't get over how 
grateful I am for good health.
I sometimes still take for granted how lucky I am to wake up in the
 morning and make my children breakfast and send them off to school.
Or being able to sit at the table when they get home from school and help 
them with their homework.
Or let Lottie crawl on my stomach without any pain.
I will probably be down for a week.
I am so thankful for the friends and family who have offered to help 
with the children or bring meals.
Each day will be better than the next- and I mean that too!
 {Gerald RIP}
Last week while I was in the hospital, I got a text from Mr. Nielson.
He sadly announced our dear toad's Gerald passing.
In honor of Gerald, here are some of my favorite photos of that dear little guy.


Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites