Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Charlotte turns ONE

It happened!!
 Baby Charlotte is one.

I was in the middle of my sickness, so with my limited energy 
we had a little party for my to celebrate Charlotte turning one. 
She is a dream come true.
A very happy spot in my life.
She reminds me that I am blessed beyond words.
I thank God for her every single day.
Happy Birthday Charlotte.
We are so so so happy you are in our family!!  

Thanks to The Sweet Tooth Fairy for the beautiful cake/cupcakes,
Thanks to Justin Hackworth for photographing this happy day.
Thanks to Blickenstff's for helping me pick out the best 1year old toys around!
 {I spray painted little doggies gold for her cake toppers}

 {Cousin Lindsay holds baby Charlotte}
 {That cute boy in the red shirt is Maloy.  
But my boys call him "Baloy", so he is Baloy at our house.}



***My heart and prayers are with those in Boston.***

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites