Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Book signing in Palm Springs

Today we packed up our stuff and left beautiful Laguna beach.
We headed to Palm Springs where I did a book signing last night for the
I met burn lots of nurses, therapists, and staff all over the country,
who dedicate so much of their time and effort nursing,
 helping and caring for those who have been burned.  
I and ran into the nurses and therapists that were MY nurses and MY
staff in the Arizona burn center.
I saw them and cried.  I had so many feelings that went through my heart, 
I love them and I am grateful for everything they did for me. 
They will forever be my hero's. 
Tonight I am going to be signing more books for this ABA conference,
this time I am going to bring my children and show them off.
I want to show the medical staff that their hard work 
and physical efforts pays off to their patient they serve and help.
And people who suffer from burns can have a very happy and normal life again.
I want them to see that because of their dedication,  
I am a mother again, a wife, and a survivor. 
I can move my arms, I can walk, and I had a baby for crying out loud!!
 * * * * *
And in other news, my children went to Disneyland with Aunt Darin
and cousins.  They had so much fun.
Thanks to everyone who made that happen for us.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites