Friday, April 05, 2013

Back to Surgery

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I am with Dr. J. in operating room as he and
fellow doctors remove my gallbladder.  
Dr. J. is also going to be releasing some tight burned skin on my legs.  
It's going to be awesome.
I have officially stopped nursing baby Charlotte, and
I feel like a part of me is gone.
I stopped last week when I had my last hospital episode.
I have been incredibly blessed.
Charlotte has taken and enjoyed a bottle just fine.
And while I know she loves me most, she seems to be fine
with whoever is helping us figure all this out. 
My children are amazing and I love them so very, very much.
Jane had a little break down tonight;
worried that the machine that breathes for me while I am 
under will breakdown and I will die.
I told her that Heavenly Father is in charge of our family.  
He knows what we need and how to comfort us.  Everything will be OK
as long as we have faith in His plan for us.  
I truly believe that.
I am so lucky that I have such wonderful doctors.
I love Dr. J.  He is such a great man, he is practically my big brother.
I know everything will be just fine and he will take care of me.
I am mostly worried about getting IV access.  That is my worst nightmare.  
My veins are actually becoming more accessible, but it is still the worst. 
Come listen to living prophets
I will be home from the hospital in time for Sunday session of 
One of my very favorite times of the year.
I invite you to join me.
You can watch it HERE 
* * * * * * * * 
I can't wait to show you my photos from Lottie's birthday party.
Mr. Justin Hackworth came and photographed the low-key fun afternoon.
Mr. Hackworth is holding a photography workshop April 20th 2013.
This workshop is for beginners who want to better
 use and operate their DSLR camera.
Space is limited, so check it out and sign up!



Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites