Friday, March 08, 2013

Letter to Mr. Nielson

 {Me and Mr. Nielson being interviewed by Anderson Cooper last May}
Dear Mr. Nielson,

I was thinking today about how lucky we are that we have each other.
I love you and you love me.
You take care of me, and I do my best to take care of you.
You make me laugh daily, and I think I am pretty funny too.
You know how to soothe and love me, and I know how to support and encourage you.
You are an amazing father and I love being a mother.
Sometimes you get frustrated at me when I sweep the kitchen floor,
get sidetracked, and leave little piles all over and you step in them.
Sometimes I get frustrated at you when I wash your clothes and you let them sit on the chair in our bedroom for days-sometimes weeks even.
But really, we love those things about each other because we both CAN do them.
Annoying or not we still share a life
together when for a while there it looked pretty dim.
We almost lost eachother- I can hardly fathom that!
We are a very lucky couple totally and completely in love.
We have a gorgeous family.
We both love the Lord and dedicate our hearts to Him.
Lets always stay this way- always.

Love, Me.

Are you wearing a mask? : Spiritual Enlightenment HERE

****H A P P Y *** B I R T H D A Y brother Stevie!!****
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites