Monday, February 04, 2013

Weekend wrap-up

A few weekend goods:
Friday I went cross-country skiing at Sundance Ski Resort with Amber.
I only crashed a few times.  Beautiful day though- no need for gloves or hat!
Mr. Nielson made me breakfast in bed Saturday morning.  I love when he does that!
He makes some pretty mean whole wheat waffles with the vitamix.
After that delicious breakfast I didn't see Mr. Nielson the rest of the day.  
He was outside doing manly things to his truck. 
He was pretty much underneath it almost all day long.
Jane finished her 450 page Huckleberry Finn book. 
A sweet dear friend in Sweden sent my children some darling stuffed creatures.
It was a quiet and happy weekend.
Also to note:
For movie night, we watched 
Great mix there!
Oh, and Mr. Nielson and I watched a few episodes of Downton Abbey.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites