Friday, February 01, 2013

Weekend is here!

Happy February!  It's the LOVERS month!  
Last night I shared with Mr. Nielson the exciting Valentines proposition I made.
He likes it.  I can't tell you what it involves- only that we are really excited!
I love this month!
Today I took Lottie to her 10 month check-up.  
Good news: She weighs 19 pounds
Bad news: She has strep.

The sweetheart has been sick, but I didn't think strep worthy.
Mr. Nielson will take the afternoon off today so I can meet 
Amber up at Sundance and do a little cross-country skiing.

{this is Amber}
The rest of the weekend will be spent at home with my little Nies.
Movie night, pizza night, and relaxing.
Mr. Nielson and I are going to budget our household
a little differently; cash-only.
Have you done that or doing that?
I have never done that.
I think this will improve our family budget.  I will keep you posted.
* * * * * * * * 

Spiritual Enlightenment:
Enjoy this video.
PS... Monday I get to share with you my REstyleSOURCE Valentines day
party.  I am so excited!!  Local goods involved and a fun afternoon with my girlie's.
Have a great weekend!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites