Friday, February 08, 2013

Valentines Party {REstyleSource}

A few weeks ago, I gave a sneak peak of a Valentine's Day party
I styled for REstyleSOURCE. It's finally up for you to view!
REstyleSOURCE is the national guide to everything local.
Local shops, businesses,and restaurants.
 I love that this online magazine is dedicated to supporting
the small shops and people we love.
I will be styling parties for them throughout the year-
and so excited about it too!

 As I was preparing for this party, Jane told me it was "the best day ever."
 I couldn't agree more - I love Valentines day- or "Lovers Holiday" as Mr. Nielson and I call it.
Anything that deals with pink or red in any shade is my favorite.
And shopping locally is always a huge plus.
Go over to REstyleSOURCE to see the entire party. 
We are giving away some of my favorite pretties featured in the party!!
Be sure to check it out- we will ship these local goodies anywhere in the USA.
{Photos by Justin Hackworth}

I also want to thank the following businesses
 for making our party a smashing success! 
Follow REstyleSOURCE on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram

Have a wonderful weekend!  
{I think Nicholas is in love with Miss Jamiee Rose, who is
editor director at REstyleSOURCE} 


*****PS.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites