Monday, February 18, 2013

Jane Bronwyn

Happy Birthday to my sweet Jane.
Ten years old today.
Did I ever tell you about when I almost delivered Jane in the car?
And on the way to the hospital we got pulled over because Mr. Nielson
was driving about 100 miles an hour on a 35 mph road?
I should have Mr. Nielson tell you about that because
its funny and scary and crazy all at the same time-
besides, I wasn't in my right mind at the time.
 I was laboring, contracting, stripping my clothes
 off and yelling obscenities.
 But she was delivered safe and sound and perfectly healthy in the hospital about
three minutes after we arrived.
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending her to me.  
He knew I needed her and she needed me, and we'd experience some
serious ups and downs together all before she was ten and me thirty.
God in his infinite wisdom sent her to me because He knew
I needed her comic relief now and then, her sensitive heart, and her
precious, sweet purity.
Happy birthday Jane bug.



Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites