Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Goodies!

 
Mr. Nielson, Charlotte and I are headed back east to Connecticut for the weekend.
We have the opportunity to speak to a group of kids there.  
The same area where Sandy Hook Elementary had their tragedy.
It will be a bittersweet visit and one I will never forget, I am sure.
* * * * * * * * * * *
I want to share a few goodies with you for this weekend.
Some of these things I use daily.
Behold:
Freshly Picked moccasins for Charlotte.  I am loving their new colors!!
Halftee for me and my girls.  These are genius with church dresses. 
{use code :NIENIE20 for 20% off until 1/23}
 
Girlie glue-Did you wonder how Lottie keeps those cute bows in her hairless head?
{Check GG in the Utah Valley magazine this month HERE.}

Valentine Stars from Piggy and Dirt.  Just yesterday on my doorstep 
was a beautiful pink and red package with the most darling star inside.  
 
You need some to spice up your windows. 


I am loving everything on Ban.do right now.  
My girls would look so cute in these shoe clips for Valentines day.  
For me, this cute bow HERE  And for my night out, this cute headband HERE,
Oh, and a cute collar to top off the outfit. 
Oh stop, everything in this shop is to die for.
 
 I ordered this cute weekly notepad from Pinhole Press.
I use it for my grocery list.  I LOVE it.
 
A little FYI:
 My memoir Heaven is Here is coming out in paperback February 19th.
There, now I gave you some things to think about. 
Happy Weekend! 
For your Spiritual Enlightenment, watch this cute short clip.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites