Tuesday, January 29, 2013

On the mend

Yesterday was a much better day.
Nicholas slept most of the day away.  I think he was burning his fever off.
He did have some mild hallucinations (much like his father does when he is sick),
 and he talked about the light posts outside and his Indiana Jones whip.  
Weird, I know.
We spent quiet time on the couch with the winter light pouring in.
We read a few books, watched a few cartoons, and I took a few photos of 
Nicholas trying to cuddle Charlotte.  She hated it.  
 I also took myself to the grocery store and stocked up on food for the week.
Now I don't have to go anywhere the whole week if I don't want to-
and I probably won't.  I am good just staying home.
I am content waking up, getting dressed, putting make-up on and not stepping a
foot out my door.  In fact, I really prefer that.
Today I can't help but think of my dear friend Keri
Her life changed on Valentines Day last year when her sweet
Keri and CJ were only married a few years.  
My heart breaks for her.  
Sometimes when I spend time with Mr. Nielson I just look at him with 
so much love I am sure he can hear my heart burst.
He is everything to me.  He is me.  I can't imagine my life without him.  I don't care who thinks that is unhealthy, or silly.  I am pretty sure we have a love that no one else has.
(I hope you feel this way with your sweetheart too).
I was made for him, and he me. 
I love you Mr. Nielson.
And I love you Keri!
{Me and Mr. Nielson Summer 2011
Photo by Justin Hackworth}

Have a great Tuesday!

Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites