Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Oliver turns EIGHT!

My first son, Oliver Christian Nielson is the BIG 8 today!
Being an eight year old Mormon is a big deal.
Oliver will be baptized by his father on Saturday.
I am so SO grateful for my little Ollie.
I was thinking of eight great descriptive words that best describe him.
Here is what I came up with:
1. Careful
2. Sensitive
3. Sweetheart
4. Quiet
5. Calm
6. Imaginative
7. Spiritual
8. Delightful

If Oliver could have anything for his birthday,
he would choose Adam from Owl City to be in his back pocket all day.
 Oliver LOVES LOVES LOVES OWL CITY.
Dear anyone who knows Owl City,
Please tell them that a kind little (now) 8 year old boy loves him.
Like a lot.
Happy Birthday to my dear boy!

Other Oliver birthdays here   here   here   here  here and here
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites