Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Oliver in chalk

A few days ago I went to Oliver's classroom to pick him up from school.
I waited in the hallway as he got his backpack and coat.
While I was waiting I saw his classroom's art next to his door.
I had tears in my eyes as I looked at his self-portrait.
There he was, handsome as ever and perfectly drawn with chalk.
The freckles, hairstyle, eyes and smug little grin all were an exact replica of himself.

The love I have for Oliver and all my children is so deep and endless.
They are patient with me and my slowly recovering and sometimes awkward body.  
They are so forgiving and sweet, I feel like I am the luckiest mother in the world.

Today I am doing a Valentines Day photo shoot for the new and amazing
online magazine REstyleSOURCE.
I am going to be involved in this amazing new project.
Can't wait!
More details later.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites