Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving wrap-up


Thanksgiving in St. Louis was wonderful.
Before we ate our delicious feast, we each sat around the table and shared
 what we were grateful for.
My children were honest and had heart-felt gratitude like,
cousins, Aunt Katy, friends, the Gospel, and parents.
I thought about Thanksgiving in the hospital.
I remember thinking about the things I was thankful for.  
My mind was in pain,  I was suffering and sad but
 I still had so much to find in my life that I was thankful for.
Doctors, nurses, medicine,family and hospitals topped that list.
 In fact, I fell asleep thinking thinking about all I was lucky enough to have.
They were welcomed thoughts in that dark word where I lived.
I am blessed.
I hope you had a wonderful day as well.
 Behold!  Thanksgiving in St. Louis:




 {Pre-dinner activities}

{Preparing}

{Cutting}
 {Before}
 
{After}

 {Enjoying}
 

{Loving}


{Vegging}
{Traveling}

{Delayed face}


Thank you Mom and President Clark!
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites