Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving goods for you.


 My family and I are headed 
Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go...
We are headed to St. Louis for Thanksgiving.
Since I am traveling today, I thought I'd share 
with you a few holiday surprises.
 
First, a good friend and brilliant designer, Matthew Mead has 
published a 256 page beautiful book titled:
This book is the largest work Matthew has ever created and has
compiled to commemorate his 20 years as and editor and stylist.   
Matthew is giving away a beautiful tiered cake stand from his own line.
Head over to Matthew's website to enter your name in winning this gorgeous piece.
What a fun festive piece to display your delicious cookies at your holiday party.
To purchase Matthews new Holiday book, go HERE.
 Second, head over to Shabby Apple's facebook page today and enter to 
Holiday dress anyone??


Third, are you digging the Madsen cargo bike?
Head over to MadsenCycles.com to see the Black Friday deals!!

I'll be posting from St. Louis tomorrow.
Have a happy day!

-Nie.
Bookmark and Share Add to Technorati Favorites